Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Storm

I love thunder storms.  I could just sit on a big porch with a hot cup of coffee and revel in its beauty.  That is, if we had a porch.  What we have is a deck that isn't covered, so instead I'm stuck sitting inside to watch. It's not quite the same, but still nice.  So we had this really pretty thunder/lightning storm move through a couple of weeks ago.  The only "bad" part about it was the strong wind gusts and the damage that occurred to trees. 


Now, before I move onto the next picture. I just want to add that my 16 year old son ran past this tree branch in the pouring rain with thunder booming and lightning flashing and wind gusting and then up onto the deck and saw this:


He ran into the house and said ...I kid you not...

"Mom, did you put the table like that?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment