Sunday, November 15, 2009

Picture Collage Maker Review


WOW!  It's going to take everything I have to muster up the right words about how fabulous this program is for everybody!

How about:  Fantastic! First-Rate!! Perfection!!!

In all seriousness, this is, by far, the best photo program I've seen out there. In just minutes you can have works of art that look like they took you hours to put together or cost you a fortune.

In my attempt to find just the right photos for a 2010 calendar I was going to order (a gift for my in-laws, shhhhh...), I asked my husband if I should use older photos of our boys, or more current photos.  My husband came up with the bright idea of having multiple photos on one page. As if I hadn't already thought of that, I explained to him in my most condescending voice, that photo programs that will do that simply cost too much money and we can't afford it (who can these days, right?)


Out of complete boredom, I decided to do a search anyways, knowing I was right and wanting to show my husband just how wrong he was thinking I could get what I wanted for a low price. 

I found this gem after multiple downloads of different programs.  The others didn't even come close in options to this and cost a pretty penny (just as I suspected)!  I almost didn't download this one, because with the low cost, I didn't think it could even come close to what I wanted.  Boy, was I wrong!  Not only does this do what I want, it blew me away!! Not only does this program create collages, it can even create the calendar for me! (Note: You must get the Pro program for the multiple page calendar, see below for pricing information).

If you're like me, you despise wasting your time reading the "Read Me" file to learn how to use a program.  Instead, you fumble around for hours, okay sometimes days, until you're able to get the program to work out the way you want it to.  Not this program.  After the install, a short video tutorial is available which shows you exactly how to use the program.  When I say short, I'm talking a whole minute.  Imagine the time saved!

Fully equipped with knowledge on how to use the program, I opened it up.  I wasn't really prepared at all of the options available.  Not only can you use assorted templates of picture layouts, but a multitude of background images are available as well.  Seriously, you could probably make 1000 different collages in an hour.  I'm not kidding.  The wizard makes it that easy.  I'd still be on there making collages now, but I just had to share this review asap!!  So far, I haven't found ANY problems with this program.  If I do, I'll edit the post with an update.

Have you been debating which photo to use for your Holiday photo cards?  Get this program and collage the photos instead!  Not only will this allow you to save money by creating your own holiday gifts, its a perfect gift for anybody!  Moms will love how much time they save.  Kids will love creating.  Dads will even love this one!!!

Here's what the maker says:

Picture Collage Maker, a simple-to-use Windows program that turns ordinary photos and pictures into stunning keepsakes to share with family and friends. With just a few clicks, you can create collages, scrapbooks, posters, invitations, calendars, and greeting cards. Unlike photography software that takes days to master, Picture Collage Maker lets both seasoned collagers and new hobbyists become productive in minutes.



Choose from hundreds of templates; add clipart, frames, text to enhance your collage even more; save as a jpg image to use on your Web site or email to friends and family.  Don't worry about not being the creative type, this program even has a Wizard that will do all the work for you.  And, you have options depending on your budget: 
  • Picture Collage Maker: 80 templates; Single page project. 
    Cost: $29.90 Personal or $59.90 Commercial license.
  • Picture Collage Maker Pro: 130 templates; Multiple page project. 
    Cost: $39.90 Personal or $69.90 Commercial license.
Did I mention the FREE 15 day trial?  Check out Picture Collage Maker, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment