Monday, November 9, 2009

The Perfect Day

Over the weekend I was asked how I do everything I do. Personally, I feel like I'm always going one step forward, two steps back. I never have a day that works out exactly like I plan.

My perfect day would look something like this:

7:00 - Wake up without an alarm clock, make the bed, get dressed, grab dirty clothes from both bedrooms and toss in hamper, take hamper downstairs and start laundry. Go to the bathroom and complete a swish and swipe of sink and toilet.

7:15 - Get coffee, check email, get more coffee, check Facebook games, get more coffee, check calendar, update POA (Plan of Attack), log into SP (SparkPeople), plan dinner (ideally, I already have a menu in place, so this is more like checking what I'm making that day and seeing now long it will take to cook, taking out to defrost, etc.)

8:00 - Take a shower and do personal care

8:30 - Update Quicken and balance accounts and write blog(s).

9:00 - Spend 3-4 hours on cleaning and exercise(Laundry, Dishes, Vacuuming, Sweeping, Mopping, Dusting, Room Rumbles (picking up and putting items away), etc)

12:30 - Lunch

1:00 - Homework (2 hours per class)

5:00 - Start dinner

6:00 - Eat dinner

6:30 - Begin dinner cleanup

7:00 - Check email, FB, and SP (to log food for the day)

8:00 - Watch prime time tv

11:00 - Go to bed

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....as if that type of day even exists!

0 comments:

Post a Comment