Sunday, December 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Okay, I'm getting back in the groove once again.  I'm preparing my 2010 goals this week and having my menus all set will certainly help keep me focused. 





Monday:  Turkey Noodle Soup (A great way to get rid of the leftovers!)

Tuesday: Steak Stir Fry

Thursday: Not cooking - won't be home.  I'm going to partyyyyyy the new year in!

Friday: Tuna Melt Burgers and Chips (Recipe for Tuna Burgers below)

Saturday: 15 Bean Soup with Ham


How to make the best tuna burgers EVER:

1 10 oz. can Tuna in water, drained
1/4 cup fat free Mayo
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
2 T. Pickle Relish
Ground Black Pepper to taste
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
8 Hamburger Buns

Drain and rinse tuna.  Combine all ingredients (except buns) in a small bowl and mix well.  Spoon mixture into buns.  Sprinkle 1/8 cup of Mozzarella cheese over mixture, place top bun back.  Place sandwiches into 9 x 13 baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted. 




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment