Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Time, Television and Templates! OH MY!

My family and I moved in with my father last year.  When we moved in, he made a point of stating that he rarely watches television so we could watch whatever we wanted.  Over the course of 6 months, all of that changed.  I've tried to accommodate him by recording all of my shows and waiting until the middle of the night to watch my shows.  Midnight to 5 a.m. is MY time.  I can do homework in peace and quiet (do you know how hard it is to learn how to write a stoichiometric formula while listening to WWII documentaries or old westerns?).  I can also watch my favorite shows without commentaries about how crappy the shows are in his opinion (I don't like that dance, he's a horrible singer, etc.).  But lately, he's been staying awake later and later.  Tonight, he stayed up until 3 a.m.  I wanted to turn to him and scream GO TO BED ALREADY!

In related news:

I watched the Biggest Loser tonight.  I'm usually quite psyched about the contestants at this point and have a favorite that I pray will win.  While I look forward to seeing the results of everybody next week in the finale, I'm not invested in anybody in the final four.  I had three favorites in the beginning that I wanted to see go all the way: Daniel, Shay and Abby. Unfortunately, Daniel and Shay went home the same night and dashed my hopes of having a favorite win. 

In unrelated news:

I hate this template.  Honestly, hate is being kind. 



I've spent countless hours messing with fonts and alignment and widgets. I've really had to hold myself back from throwing the computer across the room in frustration. I have other things to do. I don't have time to continue messing with this any longer!

If you know of a good Web site or template, PLEASE let me know. I think I prefer a 3 column at this point, but let me see what you got!

0 comments:

Post a Comment